Manage and bulk edit WooCommerce products, variations, orders, coupons, any WordPress post type. All from a single screen using Excel-Like Spreadsheet.
Increase or decrease stock, inventory, price, change order statuses, extend coupon expiry…perform thousands of control operations quickly.
It’s your smart WooCommerce store manager that boosts your productivity 10x and gives you massive time savings.
Smart Manager is jam-packed with powerful features both in the Lite and the Pro version.
Here’s what Smart Manager Lite (Free version) offers:
Single-screen interface to browse and manage these post types – products (all types), orders, blog posts, and coupons.
- Inline edit (direct edit) records from the grid.
- Perform 3 inline edits at one go without saving the changes.
- Live Preview – see what you’re about to change before saving.
- Infinite scrolling for smoother navigation.
- No restrictions on the post type fields available to edit.
— Products – increase or decrease the sale price, regular price; manage backorders, SKU, change product description, categories, attributes, tax, etc. WooCommerce stock management was never so easy.
— Orders – change status, billing details, shipping fields, currency, etc.
— Coupons – modify coupon usage, amount, type, expiry date, etc.
— Posts – title, image, update post status from draft to publish, etc.
- Edit post types using search filters, date filters, and column filters.
- Add/delete single or multiple products, orders, coupons, posts.
- Search using keywords, categories, attributes or any other field.
- Advanced Search with AND condition and search operators (<,>,=,<=, >=, is, contains, etc.) Example – Search for SKU – WC01 and price >= $100
- Admin Columns – Show/hide data columns. Sort data to personalize the dashboard view. Like sort sale price in ascending or descending order.
- Sticky header to always stay in control when scrolling through thousands of records.
- Distraction-free mode when performing operations.
- Image preview for image type fields in the grid.
Here’s what customers say about Smart Manager…
Smart Manager is a lifesaver. Anyone starting a new store or migrating to a new line (perhaps seasonal shifts) should consider this mandatory in their toolbox.
This has saved me HOURS (if not days!) of work! The support team is fantastic, this plugin is a must-have for every WooCommerce store owner!
– The BB Cream Girl
Here’s a more powerful Smart Manager Pro
Everything in Lite Version and:
- Bulk edit / Batch update records of any post type – products, variations, orders, coupons, subscriptions, bookings, media, users/customers, custom meta fields, etc.
- Smart Manager has also been tested to update 10000, 100000 records within minutes.
- Perform operations like append, prepend, increase, decrease, etc. in bulk.
- Update single/multiple fields for few or all records at once…without errors!
- Reduce prices, increase inventory levels, change product categories, attributes, order status or any other fields, all in bulk quickly…without errors!
- Copy any field from any record using Bulk edit / Batch update.
- Filter any post type & perform bulk edit operations on them.
- Utilize your time. Switch to other tasks while the Bulk edit / Batch update runs in the background.
- Inline edit multiple records in one-go without saving entries every time.
- Inline update ‘Product Gallery Images, Featured Image’ using the media library.
- Delete all products – based on filters, categories, attributes. Delete featured images, media library images directly from the grid.
- Delete orders, coupons, any post type in bulk and using search filters.
- Duplicate single, multiple or all records.
- Advanced search using multiple AND, multiple OR, multiple AND OR conditions to get very specific results.
- Create Excel-like custom views or segmented views, i.e view only the data you want. Enable / disable data columns, make edits, apply filters, save. Supports all post types.
- Predefined custom views – Product Stock & Product Price List
- Set permissions based on user roles as to who can create and access custom views.
- Export CSV for all post types – all or filtered data using date filters, search filters or column filters.
- Add your own logo to packing slips/order printing and also print the same in bulk.
- Know the lifetime value (LTV) of all your customers along with their total purchases to date and last order details.
- Manage WordPress user roles – change user role, change password, etc.
- Give dashboard specific access to non-admin users including any custom user role.
- Compatibility with top WooCommerce & WordPress plugins. Smart Manager automatically recognizes all custom fields added by other plugins.