SNIP is the only Structured Data Plugin for WordPress that can generate Rich Snippets and Rich Results by using our Structured Data Generator to make your search results look fantastic!
SNIP adds so called structured data to the source code of your site. No one can see these code snippets, but search engines can find and read it. With structured data, search engines can understand what is on your site. Some of this data generates nice search results. So you can gain more visibility, more traffic and to improve your technical SEO.
WHAT IS STRUCTURED DATA?
Structured Data is not a new hype. It’s around since 2011. More and more search engines are using it nowadays. Including Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex and more.
SNIP supports all 800 schemas from schema.org. However only a handful of them are usable within the FREE version. Learn more about it below.
WHAT IS SNIP AND RICH-SNIPPETS.IO?
This plugin brings a powerful Structured Data Generator to your WordPress site by accessing APIs provided by rich-snippets.io. API-access is limited in this free version.
What the PRO version has to offer:
* Access to 800 Schemas
* Unlimited schema-properties
* Structured Data Automation
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FREE AND THE PRO VERSION OF SNIP?
With the PRO version you can:
* Create unlimited Global Snippets (Schema templates).
* With access to all 800 schemas (from schema.org).
* Unlimited schema properties.
* Possibility to overwrite certain properties on a per-post-basis.
* Import/Export schemas.
* Create a Global Snippet from a JSON LD template (or your competitor).
* Access to more field types, for example to automatically include post meta data.
* Loop functionality: Loop trough things (like post categories) to create schemas on the fly.
* Predefined snippets: Install the predefined schemas and you’re ready-to-go!
* More rules for the position metabox: Match a post template, child terms, any taxonomy, a page parent and even more!
* Native WooComerce support!
* Personal support by the developer.
Contributors & Developers
“snip – Structured Data Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.